Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I am helpless in the kitchen. When I once needed help wooing an ex, I had my friends come over and make the cake for me (p.s. you all win). What did I provide in return? Stellar tunes, my company (duh), and the promise of stealthing. The relationship didn't work out, but that cake was amazing (there were two tubs of frosting on it: This is clearly the bar I set when making cakes and the like).

Therefore, when I discovered SuperCook, I clapped my hands. I'm learning how to make things, though I'm still a little too proud when I put veggies/herbs into my Mac&Cheese. Still. "Supercook is a recipe search engine that finds recipes you can make with the ingredients you have at home. To begin, simply start adding ingredients you have. The more ingredients you add, the better the results will be."

No comments: