Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Denis Leary, Daniel Danger, Flight of the Conchords, Nancy Dorsner

***
"I was always one of those people who never took no for an answer. Whether it was girls or work or sports or acting, when someone told me I wasn’t good enough I found another way to prove them wrong. … Every time I hear the word 'no' I think 'yes.' Every time someone says it’s against the rules I wonder why the rules exist. I don’t run home with my tail between my legs — I bang down the door to find out what’s on the other side."

-- Denis Leary
***
Artist = Nancy Dorsner
***
I love this Daniel Danger poster for Flight of the Conchords.
I tried posting the image here, but it's too small. Click the link for somethin' pretty.
***

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

When ever I surf on web I come to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]pushpinglory.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Let me show you one truth. Research presents that nearly 60% of all United States adults are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these people, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.

Anonymous said...

Хорошая статья. Действительно было интересно почитать. Не часто такое и встречается та.Наверное стоит подписаться на ваше RSS

Anonymous said...

Побывал на днях в Казани и в Нижнем Новгороде, и очень удивился разбросу цен на услуги интернет провайдеров. Всегда считал, что цены должны быть в принципе одинаковыми в соседних регионах, ан нет. Хотелось бы поинтересоваться, из какого Вы региона (обращаюсь как к автору сайта, так и к его читателям), какой у Вас провайдер, ну и стоимость услуг в месяц. Берём только проводной интернет (любой), стоимость интересует при скорости 1 Мегабит/с.
Заранее спасибо всем, кто откликнется и примет участие в моём скромном исследовании.