Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dr. Seuss & Yong-jin Kim

***
"You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

-- Dr. Seuss

There are moments like this for me: I want to stay awake to tap out another poem or to read another book or watch just one more episode of a heartbreakingly beautiful television show or feel the thrill of a well-paced action flick or somber independent piece. Sometimes, I'm surrounded by these bright light people and I just want to laugh & laugh and talk & talk and be -- sometimes existing is just oh so nice.

Sometimes, I am in love with life.
***
I could own this refrigerator.
Designer: Yong-jin Kim

The frequently-used groceries are stored in the small refrigerator, allowing the user to conveniently open and close the small refrigerator when taking out and putting in food. This makes it easier to use the fridge, and it saves energy by blocking the outflow of cool air.

Pretty & Smart = I WANT.

***

No comments: